5 Super Useful Home Remedies For Preventing Hair Fall
Struggling with hair fall issues? Well, who isn’t? Everyone is busy googling (“BINGING” or “DUCKDUCKGOING”), desperately searching for lotions and layman’s advice to urgently stop the hair fall. Winter is coming for their heads.
There is no way to stop hair fall. However, there are ways to prevent excessive hair fall, natural ways, that too at home.
In order to prevent excessive hair loss, first we must know the main causes of hair fall.
Cause #1: Nutritional deficiencies: Make sure if you are missing essential nutrients from your diets such as protein, copper, iron & vitamin D. Vitamin D & proteins are the main cause for hair loss, so, make sure to get out and soak up a lot of sun.
Cause # 2: Hormonal Imbalance: Nowadays, women are experiencing hormonal imbalances even in their teens which is an alarming cause for hair loss. In order to keep your hormonal imbalances in check, make sure to keep a green and healthy diet and exercise.
Cause #3: PCOD/PCOS: PCOD is most commonly found in at least 70% of women today. Polycystic ovary syndrome creates a hormonal imbalance by releasing higher levels of androgens than is normally required by a human body which further affects the quality of hair.
Cause #4: Stress: One of the most common causes of hair loss is stress – stressing about who sits on the throne or where your life is going? Just remember, what in your head and stomach is directly related to 90% of your health problems. So, keep your head and stomach clean as a whistle.
Cause #5: Thyroid issues: If your thyroid gland is producing an excess or insufficient amount of thyroxine (the hormone causing thyroid), you will start noticing symptoms such as hair loss, weight gain or loss, arrhythmia, etc.
Cause #6: Over-use of hair styling products: Overtreatment or over styling of hair also cause for hair loss, curling, straightening, using chemically induced hair products like shampoo and conditioners cause to affect the quality of your hair. Be sure to use natural products and shampoos in order to control hair loss.
Some useful natural remedies to prevent excess hair fall
1. Egg mask: Eggs are rich in sulfur, Biotin, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and protein, which together help promote hair growth. Egg oil for hair care is pretty popular these days as well. https://eyova.com/
Learn how to make an egg mask at home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdnbH4tWQeY
2. Licorice root combined with milk: Licorice traps all the moisture inside keeping the scalp hydrated which helps in preventing many common conditions such as dandruff, itching, and scabs.
Learn how to use licorice for hair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38iQGaMHIWw
3. Aloe Vera: Helps to maintain the pH level as well as sebum production. This effectively boosts hair growth and also reduces itching and flaking (dandruff).
Learn how to use aloe vera for hair growth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0iWRgcQoDc
4. Green Tea: It is rich in catechins, which helps to fight dryness of the scalp and dandruff. Also, the antioxidants present in the green tea helps boost hair growth and reduces hair fall.
DIY green tea and aloe vera mask for hair growth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4NxpilvGw
5. Greek yogurt, honey & lemon: Greek Yogurt, when applied topically, helps fight serious dry and damaged hair by moisturizing the scalp leaving your hair smooth and shiny when mixed with honey and lemon.
DIY Greek yogurt, honey & lemon mask for hair moisturization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXiGfE6SFQs